I have 3 weekends left before classes start to fully have the days to myself and not dedicated to homework. I plan to get a lot done in those 3 weekends before the madness of school starts… on friday nights i often find myself thinking of all the things i need to get done over the weekend… but somehow i never accomplish them all unless i write them down. I have decided to start blogging my weekend goals!
- laundry laundry laundry
- straighten up all the clutter
- WATCH THE DUCKS BEAT TENNESSEE!
- spend quality time with the hubby
- read more of my trueblood series
- develop summer photos and start my albums
- work at my mom’s shop
- start getting books for fall term online
- clean out my car
- walk the dogs
- work out & wii fit
- go to Lane County Farmer’s Market for internship stuff
- see a movie with my mom sunday after working at the shop
- return stuff to stores
- grocery shop
This is our 1st weekend home in 12 weekends.. YIKES i have a lot to do!!!