It has been quite a week! After being so very very sick for a week and a half I finally made it back to campus. This week was full of exciting events && tons of catching up to do in my classes. Here is a quick summary of the week so far-
- Monday I was still super sick but managed to make it to campus for a couple of my classes. I also interviewed with PRSSA for a leadership position and was called later that night… I am the new C0-VP of Communications for PRSSA!! So exciting, we have some great things planned and I can’t wait to get to work! I spent the evening catching up on endless reading. (on campus from 10am to 8pm)
- Tuesday I was feeling better but had a very very long but rewarding day! Classes, work and AHPR…. it was AHPR picture day. I did not make it through the day without TWO triple-shot venti lattes, but I made it and felt so productive. After AHPR pictures my team met to develop our plan for our client, MDA. (on campus from 10am to 9pm)
- Wednesday finally feeling a lot better. Classes, work, PRSSA leadership meetings and PRSSA! It was a great night with a great turn-out. We talked a lot about what we will be doing and set goals for each team. Like I said, I am C0-VP for communications; we are going to be re-branding PRSSA and have some great opportunities through that! It was great to see so many people eager to get started. (My other C0-VP is my best friend, Page.)
- Thursday… whatever you have in store I am sure it will be another busy but rewarding day!
- Friday I am going to catch up on hw all day and then go out for date night with the hubby 😉
People often ask me how I do it…. the answer is pretty simple… I have found something I ABSOLUTELY LOVE & IT IS FUN! I am so passionate about PR and communications and media that it really doesn’t feel like work. When you find that thing that you are passionate about, you too will want to invest all your time and energy in doing it!