1. Fridays are …. the end of the workweek. I get off early at 2, run errands (nails, hair, shopping, etc.) If it is nice out I take the dogs for a walk and then I clean the house. After the hubby gets off work, I cook dinner and we watch movies/TV shows. Fridays are our relax nights since he doesn’t get off until 9, and I love having a dedicated relax night! I look forward to Fridays, Saturdays are different.. we go out!
2. The simple things in life, traveling, art, cities, friends, family, my hubby, fresh baked cookies, gelato, cupcakes, shoes, the beach and waterfalls …. make me terribly happy.
3. Something that inspires me is ….. other people’s blogs, magazines, movies, artists, teachers, those who have made it in advertising and PR and certain celebrities.
4. If I had the day off today I would…. Deep cleaned my house, laid out in the sun, gone for a pedicure, enjoyed the sun some more and worked on my portfolio.
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is…. not something I can afford as a college kid. Right now we have a trendy little one bedroom flat on SW waterfront… style = IKEA with a urban theme. I absolutely love home decor and can’t wait until I have the money to actually do something. I love everything from vintage and rustic to modern and urban, we will see where the path takes me.
6. Concerning politics I would say I’m… a republicrat. I vote with who I think will make the best person in office, not the party. I think both Republicans AND Democrats have some serious problems and both have good things about them. I agree/disagree with things on both sides.
7. I’d like to go to EVERYWHERE… but I will say Europe so I could… immerse myself in the culture, history and everything else!
Fill in the blank Friday is brought to you by Lauren… if you want to play, go check it out!